0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to pass the previous Module’s quiz in order to start this quiz
Time has elapsed
- Not categorized 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
1) In ablution, one must wash the feet:
2) The hands and forearms should be washed during ablution:
3) One should wash each of the parts prescribed for ablution:
4) Ablution is nullified due to:
5) In ablution, the head is to be wiped after one:
6) For performing Tayammum:
7) What is the prerequisite for Ablution?