Hygiene in Islam
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to pass the previous Module’s quiz in order to start this quiz
Time has elapsed
- Not categorized 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
1) Any traces of filth on ones clothes and body should be removed:
2) With regards to a man’s moustache:
3) With regards to ones finger nails and toe nails:
4) Cleanliness in Islam constitutes:
5) Pubic hair and armpits should be shaved at least: