Instructions for Taking the Quiz
- Select an answer for every question. Unanswered questions will be scored as incorrect.
- There are three possible question types:
- Multiple Choice: click the radio button to indicate your choice. Currently, only one answer can be selected for a multiple choice question. One Answer can be saved only once.
- True/False: click the radio button to indicate your choice. One Answer can be saved only once.
- One Word: Enter one word answer for the questions asked. One Answer can be saved only once.
- Essay Type: Enter an answer for the questions asked.
- If you use a wheel button mouse, take care not to accidentally change your answers. Sometimes scrolling the wheel will rotate through the answers in a selection list, when you might have meant simply to scroll farther down in the quiz window.
- Click on the Check button at the bottom of the question to check your answer for grading.
- Click on the Next button at the bottom of the question for the next question.
- The quiz results will be available in your Profile > Courses section.
- If you want to try to get a better score, You need to retake the quiz.
Islamic Studies Evaluation Test (Salah)
0 of 16 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to pass the previous Module’s quiz in order to start this quiz
0 of 16 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Not categorized 0%
- Islamic Studies Evaluation Test (Salah) 0%
Question 1 of 16
Is Salah a pillar of Islam?CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 16
If yes, what pillar is it?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 16
What is the first act that we will be accountable for on the Day of Judgement?CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 16
What is the Arabic term for the bowing position in Salah?CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 16
What is the Arabic term for the prostration position in Salah?CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 16
Is the correct sequence of actions in salah mandatory?CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 16
How many mandatory prayers are there in a day?CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 16
How many voluntary units of prayer are there in a day which are highly recommended and are attached to the mandatory prayers?CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 16
What does Witr mean?CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 16
When is the Witr salah performed?CorrectIncorrect
Question 11 of 16
The dawn (morning) prayer is known as?CorrectIncorrect
Question 12 of 16
The midday (noon) prayer is known as?CorrectIncorrect
Question 13 of 16
The Afternoon prayer is known as?CorrectIncorrect
Question 14 of 16
The sunset prayer is known as?CorrectIncorrect
Question 15 of 16
Which listed prayer consists of 3 units only?CorrectIncorrect
Question 16 of 16
Which listed prayer consists of 2 units only?CorrectIncorrect