Instructions for Taking the Quiz
- Select an answer for every question. Unanswered questions will be scored as incorrect.
- There are three possible question types:
- Multiple Choice: click the radio button to indicate your choice. Currently, only one answer can be selected for a multiple choice question. One Answer can be saved only once.
- True/False: click the radio button to indicate your choice. One Answer can be saved only once.
- One Word: Enter one word answer for the questions asked. One Answer can be saved only once.
- Essay Type: Enter an answer for the questions asked.
- If you use a wheel button mouse, take care not to accidentally change your answers. Sometimes scrolling the wheel will rotate through the answers in a selection list, when you might have meant simply to scroll farther down in the quiz window.
- Click on the Check button at the bottom of the question to check your answer for grading.
- Click on the Next button at the bottom of the question for the next question.
- The quiz results will be available in your Profile > Courses section.
- If you want to try to get a better score, You need to retake the quiz.
Islamic Studies Evaluation Test (Siyam)
0 of 15 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to pass the previous Module’s quiz in order to start this quiz
0 of 15 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Not categorized 0%
- Islamic Studies Evaluation Test (Siyam) 0%
Question 1 of 15
Is Siyam a pillar of Islam?CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 15
If yes, what pillar is it?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 15
What is the linguistic meaning of Siyam?CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 15
Is Siyam compulsory?CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 15
Why does a Muslim Fast (Sawm)?CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 15
In the Qur’aan Allah prescribes Siyam in order that:CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 15
In which Islamic month is Siyam compulsory?CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 15
What is the time of Siyam?CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 15
Can one drink water while Fasting?CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 15
Is Siyam obligatory on young children?CorrectIncorrect
Question 11 of 15
Is Siyam obligatory on the sick?CorrectIncorrect
Question 12 of 15
Should missed days be made-up later?CorrectIncorrect
Question 13 of 15
How is the start of Ramadaan determined?CorrectIncorrect
Question 14 of 15
What is Suhoor?CorrectIncorrect
Question 15 of 15
Can post-natal bleeding or menstruating women Fast?CorrectIncorrect