Instructions for Taking the Quiz
- Select an answer for every question. Unanswered questions will be scored as incorrect.
- There are three possible question types:
- Multiple Choice: click the radio button to indicate your choice. Currently, only one answer can be selected for a multiple choice question. One Answer can be saved only once.
- True/False: click the radio button to indicate your choice. One Answer can be saved only once.
- One Word: Enter one word answer for the questions asked. One Answer can be saved only once.
- Essay Type: Enter an answer for the questions asked.
- If you use a wheel button mouse, take care not to accidentally change your answers. Sometimes scrolling the wheel will rotate through the answers in a selection list, when you might have meant simply to scroll farther down in the quiz window.
- Click on the Check button at the bottom of the question to check your answer for grading.
- Click on the Next button at the bottom of the question for the next question.
- The quiz results will be available in your Profile > Courses section.
- If you want to try to get a better score, You need to retake the quiz.
Islamic Studies Evaluation Test (Tahaara)
0 of 15 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to pass the previous Module’s quiz in order to start this quiz
0 of 15 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Not categorized 0%
- Islamic Studies Evaluation Test (Tahaara) 0%
Question 1 of 15
Is Tahaara a pillar of Islam?CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 15
What is meant by Tahaara?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 15
What is the Arabic term for ablution?CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 15
What is meant by Ghusl?CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 15
Is Wudhu mandatory for performing salah?CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 15
Is Ghusl mandatory upon completion of menstruation?CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 15
Is Ghusl mandatory after semen ejaculation?CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 15
What is meant by Tayammum?CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 15
When is Tayammum permissible?CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 15
Does a Muslim have specific etiquettes for the bathroom (toilet)?CorrectIncorrect
Question 11 of 15
With which foot should a Muslim enter the Toilet?CorrectIncorrect
Question 12 of 15
Is the sequence of the actions of wudhu mandatory?CorrectIncorrect
Question 13 of 15
For which action is wudhu mandatory?CorrectIncorrect
Question 14 of 15
The order for the actions of wudhu in it’s proper sequence is from:CorrectIncorrect
Question 15 of 15
Are the actions of wudhu the same for male and female?CorrectIncorrect