Instructions for Taking the Quiz
- Select an answer for every question. Unanswered questions will be scored as incorrect.
- There are three possible question types:
- Multiple Choice: click the radio button to indicate your choice. Currently, only one answer can be selected for a multiple choice question. One Answer can be saved only once.
- True/False: click the radio button to indicate your choice. One Answer can be saved only once.
- One Word: Enter one word answer for the questions asked. One Answer can be saved only once.
- Essay Type: Enter an answer for the questions asked.
- If you use a wheel button mouse, take care not to accidentally change your answers. Sometimes scrolling the wheel will rotate through the answers in a selection list, when you might have meant simply to scroll farther down in the quiz window.
- Click on the Check button at the bottom of the question to check your answer for grading.
- Click on the Next button at the bottom of the question for the next question.
- The quiz results will be available in your Profile > Courses section.
- If you want to try to get a better score, You need to retake the quiz.
Islamic Studies Evaluation Test (What to read in Salah)
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to pass the previous Module’s quiz in order to start this quiz
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Not categorized 0%
- Islamic Studies Evaluation Test (What to read in Salah) 0%
Question 1 of 10
Is it a MUST for the salah to be in Arabic?CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 10
Is the correct pronunciation of the Arabic important?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 10
Is the recitation of the opening surah (Al-Faatiha) mandatory in every unit of prayer?CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 10
Is it mandatory to read at least once the required supplication in the bowing, sitting and prostration positions in salah?CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 10
Which one of the listed prayers is read aloud?CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 10
What is meant by Takbir?CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 10
What is the recitation format of Salatul-Asr?CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 10
What is the recitation format of Salatul-Eshaa?CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 10
What is the recitation format of Salatul-Maghrib?CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 10
Is it required that one says “Allahu Akbar” softly while going into rukuh, sujood, etc. during salah, even if one is praying behind an Imam?CorrectIncorrect