Performing Four Units of Prayer
0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to pass the previous Module’s quiz in order to start this quiz
Time has elapsed
- Not categorized 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
1) Which of the following acts is done in between the prostrations?
2) For a prayer consisting of four rak’ahs (units) the tashahud is to be performed:
3) The takbeer is recited:
4) When reciting the takbeer one’s hands are raised to the level:
5) For which three prayers are four rak’ahs (units) performed?
6) In a four rak’ah (units) prayer, in which rak’ahs (units) is Surah Al-Fatiha to be recited without reciting any chapter after it?
7) During prostration we say three times: