Performing Three Units of Prayer
0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to pass the previous Module’s quiz in order to start this quiz
Time has elapsed
- Not categorized 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
1) Before going into ruku (bowing) we raise our hands and say:
2) In a prayer comprising of three rak’ah (units) the tashahud is performed a total of:
3) During ruku (bowing) one should say ‘Subhana Rabbi Yal ‘Azeem’,:
4) When performing the tasleem:
5) For which obligatory prayer are three rak’ahs (units) performed?
6) In the state of sajdah (prostration):
7) When straightening up from the ruku (bowing position) we raise our hands and say: