Performing Two Units of Prayer
0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to pass the previous Module’s quiz in order to start this quiz
Time has elapsed
- Not categorized 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
1) Before reciting Surah Al-Fatiha one must begin by saying:
2) During tashahud which finger is raised and pointed in the direction of the Qibla?
3) With the tasleem (salutation of peace):
4) During sajdah (the prostrating position) the toes should point towards:
6) One enters the act of prayer:
7) During prayer one’s eyesight must be fixed towards:
5) Which Prophet is specifically mentioned when we ask Allah to send His blessings upon him during tashahud: