Role Models in Islam (part 1 of 2): The First Generation of Muslims
0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to pass the previous Module’s quiz in order to start this quiz
Time has elapsed
- Not categorized 0%
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
1) Select a correct statement.
2) In order for people to be regarded as good role models worthy of being emulated:
3) Select a false statement with regards to the ‘Sahabah’.
4) For a person to be regarded as a ‘Sahabi’, he:
5) Select a false statement with regards to the companion, Umar Ibn Al-Khattab.
6) Select a false statement with regards to the companion, Abu Bakr.
7) The first generation of Muslims around the Prophet were role models of the highest order. It included: